Let the Light In
Meditation is both a gift and a lifeskill. Most importantly, it is an experience. Born out of the desire to allow everyone a positive meditation experience, our meditations are permissive and do not require any previous experience or knowledge. We will explore different types of meditation in our time together. We will also practice simple breathing exercises (pranayama). In these unusual times, selfcare is an essential part of our lives. Support yourself and allow yourself to heal.
Aim of the Course:
- Learn to meditate.
- Practice simple breathing exercises (pranayama).
- Continue to keep and cultivate a slower pace of life.
- Reduce our stress levels and learn how to keep them low.
- Experience comfort in stillness.
- Raise our vibration to heal ourselves and the planet.
- Start the day with intention, focus & selfcare & experience the impact on the day ahead.
Twice a week for 30mins over 3 weeks.
Monday & Thursday – 630am to 700am – on ZOOM.
Week one – 31/01, 3/02.
Week two – 7/02, 10/02.
Week three – 14/02, 17/02.
You do not need to be physically present for the meditations.
All sessions are recorded and a copy will be emailed to you.
Please send an email to email@example.com
Morning Meditation Course $49.
Bank details: BSB 733-059 ACC 512308.
ZOOM meditation link will be sent.
PLEASE NOTE, WE WILL ALWAYS USE THE SAME MEDITATION LINK. NO NEED FOR COMPLICATIONS.
PLEASE ALSO CONSIDER THIS:
Only the people with the link can view the meditation. Remember, the aim is for you to support yourself. Meditation to get better at life, not to get better at meditation. So you choose when you meditate.
I’m looking forward to being with you.